Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bad Teachers

Rant Today: Bad Teachers.

You know when you get back to school, you gotta always have that one horribly bad teacher that makes you want to rip your hair out. The teacher that's way too easy, or is too hard and doesn't make sense. My teacher, Ms. Lara Dunning, sucks at teaching so bad. She can't even read the words properly. And she makes us do things totally unrelated to Literature. She's making us write about ourselves and asking questions to see if we'd ever do something like that or not. Why the hell do you want to know? We're wasting our time. I swear, I put this on a paper. "This class sucks, I hate this class, I only put words here to make it seem like I'm writing" And she stamps it and gives me credit for it. Don't take me wrong, maybe you guys and gals like classes like this, but think about this. No prep for SAT by a good teacher. You're basically on your own. And then those pointless assignments and movies. The movie about 9-11. A documentary. What is the point of wasting 2 class days watching that? I'm not saying it's not a important event, I'm saying where does that relate to Literature. And that teacher, She scarred me for life. What kind of teacher watches P*rn on her school provided laptop and shows it to the class accidentally and acts like it's nothing. At least have the decency to wipe your history! I actually want to learn because I like literature. I'm a poet, a romanticist, so literature is my thing. Why don't they get like, BETTER teachers. Another teacher is Ms. Trieu. (No Relation) I don't know if she's married or not, but you can write down the problem, put some fake bootleg answer, and you'll get full credit. You don't even learn in that class from what I hear. Ban bad teachers! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment