Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Blog

It's a new blog, Yippee. My friend started a blog and it reminded me that I needed to make a new blog because I got tired of my old one. I'll probably rant on and on about things that might or might not make sense, but that's why you stalker-ish people read these things. :D

My first rant : Spider Webs.


Don't you find them annoying? Like when you're walking to school or to the store or something, then those deadly strings made from spiders attack you? And when you see them in the day, you can kinda steer clear of 'em, but at night, that's a whole other story. You can run into a spider web, and the spider can still be on it! Without you even knowing it. My cousin and I walk a lot at night, and he makes me walk first because I'm bigger and I'll be a shield to those accursed webs of doom. And when there's a huge one, where you run into it, and it's like, all over your body, in huge thick webs. That's annoying. We should like, get rid of spider webs or something. Like, Make some guy or gal run around in the night swinging some foam object in front of them and removing those webs.

Just kidding about that last part. Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment